2019 Booth Selection Process
Booth space is now available for ASTRA's 2019 Marketplace & Academy. Space is selling out so ACT NOW! Click here to view the online floor plan.
Steps to Secure a Booth Space:
- Follow the application link: https://astra2019.exh.mapyourshow.com/boothsales
ASTRA members and 2018 exhibitors were sent a personalized link and booking code. To have this resent, email email@example.com.
- Using the link above, complete the following:
- Select a booth space
- 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 20’ spaces are already laid out. For larger space (up to 10’ x 40’), call ASTRA at (312) 955-9001
- ASTRA does not allow endcaps. Booths may only be combined VERTICALLY
- To exhibit in New Players Park, do NOT complete this application and instead follow the instructions here
- Complete and sign the 2019 Booth Space Application & Contract
- Pay your 50% booth deposit via credit card online or mailed check
- Payment is due within 5 business days
- Booth balances are due no later than January 31, 2019
- Full payment must accompany any applications submitted after January 31, 2019.
- ASTRA will contact you within 2 business days to confirm receipt of your request. After you are assigned a booth you will receive an email with instructions to login to your Digital Booth to complete the following immediately, but no later than five business days:
Exhibitors that submit a contract for booth space after April 18, 2019 will not be included in the printed final program, but will be included in the mobile app.
- Your online 2019 Exhibition Contract
- Pay your booth in full via credit card online or mailed check
Booth space requests will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. ASTRA will do its best to accommodate booth preferences; however, requests are not guaranteed. No refunds are given for cancellations April 1 or later.
Would you like to join ASTRA for discounted booth rates and other great member benefits such as the membership directory and ASTRA Connect boards? Click here for more information and to join as a manufacturer.
For questions about exhibiting or booth request assistance, please contact the exhibits team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 955-9001.